- Start with a new razor blade. Dull razors can lead to nicks and razor burn.
- Wet your skin with warm water to open the pores around the hairs, and allow the shaving cream to lubricate. Apply a thin layer of Ultimate Comfort Shave Cream to your clean, wet skin. This will lift the hair, allowing the blade to cut as close to the skin as possible.
- Gently glide the razor across your skin. Pressing down with the razor can lead to cuts and nicks.
- Run your razor under warm water after each stroke to avoid clogging. This will lead to a more even shave.
- Rinse excess shave cream off of your skin with cold water. Using cold water will close the pores that the warm water opened.
Follow these steps and you’ll be putting your best Face forward in no time!