Every day millions of men and women around the world face the mirror to remove their unwanted hair. Shaving has developed into what it is over thousands of years, but the best part is, that in contemporary times, there is much less blood spilled in the process. This is due to the many advancements in the equipment used for this task. Razors have become much less hostile, with the invention of triple and quad bladed razors as well as electric razors. For those who like to shave wet, the lathering soaps work well and are easy to use. So why not simply use the electric razor? The main reason being that a closer shave is usually achieved using a razor.
Shaving is a very serious undertaking that most men and women are required to perform on a daily basis. For those that are keeping to the traditional methods of shaving, the daily ritual is a time that can be used to pamper your skin. Treating yourself to a wet shaving experience using high quality shaving cream and a manual razor, you are giving yourself a gift of skin care that electric razors cannot deliver.
Through the use of a rich creamy lather of shaving cream men and women are able to help exfoliate their skin and clear away the dry dead skin as they are shaving. While the purpose of lather is to stimulate the hair on the skin and raise it up so that the razor blades can do their job of cutting the hair as close to the surface of the skin as possible. With the aid of hot water that is applied to the skin prior to the application of shaving cream the pores are opened up and ready for the creamy lather that helps to clear away the stubble and leave the skin smooth to the touch.
Benefits of Ultimate Comfort Shave Cream:
- Soothes the skin and softens the hair for a closer shave
- Rich lather for a shave with less drag
- High in emollience and natural ingredients
- Lessens skin irritation and cuts
Will reduce these symptoms:
- Redness & irritation
- Ingrown hairs or razor bumps
- Painful shaving, burning & stinging
Daily shaving tends to dry skin. Many over the counter products are available and have been specifically designed to treat all skin types. Good skin care can only be achieved using healthy products specifically designed to treat your skin type daily. Common skin problem types are:
- Sensitive skin (characterized by redness, a burning sensation, and a trend toward razor burn)
- Dry skin (may experience itching, tightness or a lack of elasticity)
- Acne or rash prone (characterized by pimples, razor bumps, and ingrown hairs)
- Oily skin (may experience acne, blemishes and excess sweating)
Face Skin Care’s Ultimate Comfort Shave Cream is safe and effective for all skin types, especially sensitive skin.